Data Deletion Policy
Effective Date: August 5, 2023
At Ghazal Sara Dot Org, we take your privacy seriously and are committed to ensuring that you have control over your personal data. This Data Deletion Policy describes the process through which users can request the deletion of their data from our systems.
1. Data Deletion Request
As a user, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. You may make this request by emailing us at email@example.com. Please use the subject line "Data Deletion Request" and include the following details in the body of your email:
- The email address associated with your account
- A clear statement that you are requesting the deletion of your data
We will acknowledge your request within 48 hours and process it within 30 days.
2. Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
If you have registered or logged into our website using a Facebook account, you may also need to delete data from Facebook. Here are the steps to delete your data from Facebook:
- Log into Facebook.
- Click the dropdown arrow in the top-right corner and select 'Settings & Privacy,' then 'Settings.'
- In the left column, click on 'Apps and Websites.'
- Find and select the Ghazal Sara Dot Org app and click 'Remove.'
Please note that certain data may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which include but are not limited to:
- If we need to keep processing your data for our legitimate interests or to perform a contract with you
- If it is for legal claims
4. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Data Deletion Policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our website, you agree to the terms of this Data Deletion Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, please do not use our website.